Java is considered to be one of the most popular programming languages in the world. Despite the fact that this language actually appeared 19 years ago, no one can name in outdated: the language lives, develops and every day some new Java mobile application appear.
With help of Java tools developers create apps not only for mobile devices but also for personal digital assistants (PDAs), printers and TV set-top boxes. Before downloading the Java application you like it is necessary to make sure that your device supports the Java plug-in, because some tablets, smartphones, MP3/MP4 players, gaming consoles and PDAs do not support it. Unfortunately, it is impossible to download and install it single-handed. Java capability is integrated by the device manufacturers only so check the availability of the plug-in in your device.
Users of mobile devices see the true value of Java applications because they provide many possibilities and turn out to be really helpful.
Java Apps You Need on Your Phone
- Picasa Photo Browser. Millions of users all over the world use Picasa, convenient and efficient photo editing program. The main purpose of Picasa is to help users to prepare pictures for sharing quickly, especially for Google+. Picasa Photo Browser enables users to view various Picasa Web Albums.
- File Locker. This application protects your files from being accessed by others who has access to your device. You can hide images, videos and audio files in a secret folder protected by password.
- UC Browser. Though this application is lightweight, it fulfills functions of fully-fledged mobile browser. With its help web access becomes easier than ever, and it has many interesting features that are hardly found in any other web browser, like built-in Clipboard and download manager.
- Blue Chat. This app uses Bluetooth to message other users of Bluechat and with help it is possible to create private conversations or public messaging rooms.
- CellBox Password Manager. Useful security tool for mobile devices that stores unlimited number of passwords. There are 4 built-in templates: textual info, credit card data, contacts and login/password.
- MP3 Cutter. This app will be great for those users who want to set mp3 cut-off as a ringtone.